- Tell me about yourself?
- Start with your name
- Give your place information
- Education details in short
- Job experience if any
- Family details in short
- My name is Nabaraj Giri. I live in Kathmandu. I have done Bsc.IT in computing and MBA in Marketing. I have 3 years' experience in marketing and HR and I have parents and little sisters in my family in Kathmandu.
- Why do you want to work at our company?
- Tell them what you like about company
- Relate it to your long-term career goals
- Sir, it is a great privilege for anyone to work in a reputed company like yours. When I read about your company I found that my skills are matching your requirements. Where I can showcase my technical skills to contribute to the company growth.
- What are your strengths?
- Fast decision making
- I am an honest, self-motivated and hardworking boy with positive attitude towards my career and my life.
- What are your Weakness?
- More talkative
- Trust people very quickly
- I can't say no when someone ask for help
- Take decisions very quickly
- Gets nervous when talk to strangers
- To speak lie is difficult for me
- I am a bit lazy about which I am not interested
- I can't say no when someone ask for help and I am bit lazy about which I am not interested.
- Why should I hire you?
- Share your knowledge
- Work experience
- Skills related to job
- Career Goal
Example for Fresher:
- Sir, as I am a fresher, I have theoretical knowledge, but I can do hard work for my organization. And I will put all my efforts for the good progress of company. Being punctual and sincere, I can finish the work given to me on time and try my best to fulfill the needs of my organization from me.
Example of experienced:
With reference of my work experience, I Satisfy all the requirements for this job. I am sincere with my work & would never let you down in anyway. I promise you will never regret for the decision to appoint me in your organization.
- Tell me what do you know about this company?
- Study about the company in details
- Do the background work about new project
- Know the names of their owners and partners
- Research about the company current issues
- Update your knowledge about their competitors
- It is one of the best fastest growing company in Nepal. The work environment of the company is very good. People feel proud to be part of the company as company provides full support to their employees in professional front. It has many branches across the world, so I have good opportunity to show my talent.
- Why are you looking for a job change?
- Thanks to previous organization
- Explain what you learn from past job experience
- Share your reason for job change
- Relate to career goals
- I am thankful to my previous organization because I have learnt a lot of things from there. According to me changes are necessary for everyone to enhance your skills, knowledge and for personal growth and financial growth. Your organization is the good platform where I can learn more.
- What are your salary requirements?
- Never share your salary requirements as a fresher
- Experience candidate can share their expected salary
- Always say as per the company norms for the job
Example for Fresher:
- I am a fresher. Salary is not first priority for me. This is a big platform to start my career and I also want to improve my knowledge and skill and gain experience. So, I expect a considerable of salary according to my ability and your company's norms which will fulfill my economical needs.
Example for Experienced:
- I have 3 years of experience in HR field. My current CTC is 6 Salary has never been a big issue for me. Still I am expecting salary as company's norms as per my designation and my qualification and experience which can help me to maintain the standard of level of my personal and economical needs.
- What is your career goals?
- Short term goal
- Long term goal
- My short-term goal is to get a job in reputed company where I can utilize my skills and improve my career path. My long-term goal is to be in respectable position in that company.
- Finally, do you have any questions to ask me?
- Express thanks
- Salary structure
- Job Timings
- Job Location
- Overtime allowance
- Training Period
- Transport Facility
- Thank you for giving me this opportunity. Sir I would like to know about the job timing and transport facility and what will be the job location and salary scale for this job in your organization?
Prepared by: Nabaraj Giri